- At least one running Node for the Cluster
- A central database (e.g. MySQL, NOT the default H2-Database)
- Start the new Node for the first time
- Answer the question
Is this node part of a cluster? (MultiRoot) >during the setup process with
- Enter the name of the new node (e.g.
- Enter the ClusterID of the existing cluster. You can find it in any
config.jsonof a set up node in the section
- Enter the names of all existing nodes (separated as said by a
- Enter the host of each node in the format IP:PORT (e.g.
- Add the new node on every existing node of the Cluster with the
clu add <Name> <Host>command (e.g.
clu add Node-2 127.0.0.1)
INFO: The connection to the node [uniqueId=Node-2] was successfully established!
The connection has successfully been established and the new Node is added to the cluster.
You now might want to add the Node to a few tasks and push everything (Tasks Configs, Templates, ...) to the new Node by executing
clu push all on any previously existing node.
WARNING: Authorization unfortunately failed to a node in the network
The connection to at least one of the existing nodes in the cluster failed. Please ensure that you used the correct ClusterID in Step 4 and that you added the new node to every existing node as described in Step 7.